On 3rd of July 2018, Rev. John Ndimbo senior Pastor of NED-ELCT Makorora Parish organised a seminar for all church member employees in different domains.
“God knows my tomorrow” was the topic of the seminar.
The aim of this session was to remind more than one hundred participants about their future life and how their can prepare it today. Two questions below were asked to introduce this seminar:
- Who shall I be five years after?
- How will be my economy situation in my forcelessness period?
Many parents always blame their children because they don’t help them or sending money to them after getting job, these parents disremembered that “our tomorrow must be prepared today” said the Pastor. As parents we do not dependence hundred per cent to our children. Life of an attentive person organize it today when he has force, there is not one who can organize your future life even your government can’t do for you, but these can facilitate you to organize your next days but not reason on your place.
The seminar was focused on three objectives below:
- The value you have on your office today is not the same you will have when you’ll be out that your current office. (Esther 4:13)
If we don’t have vision our future will be uncertain.
- You may have a frame work of your future life, so that you may made your vision for a time then you could work on it. When you don’t have visions, you will do everything without interest. (Proverbs 29:18)
- Learn many things (handicrafts) today in intention to prepare your life when you will be out the system of office. (Proverbs 12:1)
If God blessed you with something to do remember that work for Him is first thing, for caring blessings to everything you are doing.
Every shilling that passes through your hands is a piece of furniture, too much or few. Do not abuse it.
This seminar started at 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM at Makorora Parish in the Coast Deanery.